Ireland Man arrested after 'being found with a gun' in Emergency Department of Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda

14:10  13 november  2017
14:10  13 november  2017 Source:   MSN

Boy (7) who died after horror crash that also killed mother donated heart to toddler

  Boy (7) who died after horror crash that also killed mother donated heart to toddler A mother was bringing her sick son to hospital when their car crashed into an articulated truck killing them both, an inquest heard. Drogheda Coroner’s Court also heard that despite the appalling tragedy the family suffered, they had donated the young boys’ organs.Among the recipients is a 2-year-old boy who received his heart and is now doing well, the inquest was told yesterday.Emma O’Keeffe (26) had collected Daniel (7) after his school rang to say he was not feeling well on the 12th January this year.She took him to their GP who advised bringing him to Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital in Drogheda.

blog '' is not exists.

Man arrested after slamming car into bike thief in NYC.

a building that has a sign on the side of a road: Credits: Arthur Carron/Collins © Provided by Trinity Mirror Plc Credits: Arthur Carron/Collins Gardai in Drogheda arrested a man who allegedly went to the Emergency Department of Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital in Drogheda on Saturday afternoon with a gun.

The man, believed to be from Drogheda, was in his early 30s and had gone there for treatment.

While in the ED he was found to have an apparent gun on him along with a number of rounds of ammunition and a small amount of cannabis resin.

Gardai were called. The incident happened around 4pm.

The man was arrested under section 30 of the Offences Against the State Act.

He was released without charge on Sunday afternoon and a garda spokesperson said a file will be prepared for the Director of Public Prosecutions.

It is understood that no staff or members of the public were threatened during the incident.

The suspected firearm and ammunition have been sent for ballistic and forensic examination. The investigation is ongoing.

Family face permanent disablity after eating wild pig .
The Waikato trio are spasming in hospital and could have "total paralysis".The family are being treated for suspected food poisoning at Waikato Hospital after consuming the meat, believed to be contaminated by an unknown substance or bacteria.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
This is interesting!