Sport Conte has no plans to walk out: 'I am fully committed for Chelsea'

02:50  13 january  2018
02:50  13 january  2018 Source:

Conte snaps at Mourinho 'clowns' jibe and takes aim at Wenger

  Conte snaps at Mourinho 'clowns' jibe and takes aim at Wenger Antonio Conte was in no mood to let other coaches' comments slide on Friday, as he hit back at both Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger.Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has hit back at Jose Mourinho's "touchline clowns" comment and criticised Arsene Wenger for not respecting referees.

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has refused to rule out a move for Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez. The Chile international has been widely tipped to join Manchester City, either in the January window or when his contract runs out this summer, but Chelsea never wanted Vardy, says Conte .

Antonio Conte opens up about the liklihood of him staying at Chelsea after his contract runs out next summer. Antonio Conte said he has no plans to resign as Chelsea boss. Asked if he would walk away, Conte replied: "No. Now I am fully committed for Chelsea , in this job, to work with my players

Watch: Will Conte stay at Chelsea? 'Everything is possible' (Provided by Perform)

Antonio Conte's future may be the subject of much debate, but Chelsea's manager insists he will not walk out on the club.

Despite guiding Chelsea to the Premier League title in his first season at Stamford Bridge, Conte has been repeatedly questioned over his future in recent months, amid continued speculation he could depart before his contract expires in June 2019.

Earlier this month Conte appeared to express frustration with the club's transfer policy, saying that "in my history I've rarely been given the players I asked for" and that he "always ended up at clubs who were running an austerity programme."

Mourinho losing his memory, claims Conte

  Mourinho losing his memory, claims Conte Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho could be suffering from amnesia, according to his Chelsea counterpart Antonio Conte.Chelsea manager Antonio Conte suggested Jose Mourinho could be suffering from amnesia after the Manchester United boss launched a barb at the Italian over his touchline behaviour.

Antonio Conte has reiterated his commitment to Chelsea Getty. Antonio Conte insisted he has no plans to leave Chelsea and is fully committed to the club. Mourinho declares contempt for Conte and refuses to rule out Sanchez.

Conte is committed to Chelsea until 2019 but fueled talk of an earlier exit with a recent interview in Italy in which he was quoted as saying: 'Not a doubt in my mind that I will be home before long.' Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has claimed that he plans to see out his contract.

a man wearing a costume © Provided by The Italian was asked about Massimiliano Allegri and Luis Enrique being linked with his job on Friday and replied: "Everything is possible."

However, Conte went on to make it clear he is happy in his role and subsequently told reporters there was no chance he would quit Chelsea.

"I am fully committed for Chelsea," he said.

"I am fully committed in this and I am happy in what I am doing now and what I did in the past. But I am more happy in what I am doing now."

When Conte was pressed further on the matter and asked if there was "no way he would walk away", he simply replied: "No."

Conte's Chelsea sit third in the Premier League table, 16 points back of leaders Manchester City entering Saturday's match against Leicester.

For more of the most popular News, Sport, Lifestyle & Entertainment on MSN, Follow us on Facebook, and on Twitter

Batshuayi could leave this month says Conte .
Michy Batshuayi could leave the club on loan this month, according to head coach Antonio Conte. As reported by Goal, Conte admitted that he would be happy to keep the Belgian, but admitted that the striker may push for a move. “For me, Michy is a Chelsea player and in my mind there is the will to continue to work with him and to try to improve. Then I don’t know if the player decides to take other solution or if he wants to play with regularity. You don’t know, it can happen.” Batshuayi has been unable to hold down a regular place in Conte’s plans this season but impressed against Brighton in his first Premier League start of the season. The striker played a key role in Chelsea’s 4-0 win despite not getting on the scoresheet. Chelsea have been heavily linked with a move for a striker this month and it is believed the club will continue with their ‘one in, one out’ policy. Moves for Edin Dzeko, Andy Carroll, Peter Crouch and even Ashley Barnes have been discussed. Conte is known to be in the market for a target man to provide greater competition for Alvaro Morata. Chelsea will only sanction a loan deal for Batshuayi is a third striker is brought into the club this month.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!